1.Why did you begin blogging? I began blogging because I love to write and I love, love, love to make people laugh. I want to share good things and help people see the funny side of the ordinary and I also want to share my faith.
2. What is your favorite book and why? I named the blog after it. Its Three Men in a Boat (Not to Mention The Dog) by Jerome K. Jerome. It makes me laugh till I cry…especially the description of cheese and the shirt in the river bits.
3.What is your favorite post on your blog and why? I am sorry to say it the Christmas Letter from a Vicars Wife: http://5inaboat.com/2013/11/11/a-christmas-letter-from-vicars-wife/ because I made myself laugh writing it and I still laugh when I read it again. It’s a never-ending circle of laughter and shhh… it’s a little bit true!
4. What would be a dream vacation for you? I would travel out to Atlanta with my whole family, mum and dad would be allowed to come, If they can behave. We would be seated in a sound proof part of the plane (so as not to annoy other passengers) to see my Brother, Sis-n-law and my two beautiful sparky nephews. And we would stay for weeks and weeks and weeks (might be more of a nightmare vacation for my Sister-in-law 🙂 ).
5. How do you handle stress? I tend to ring up as many people as possible. I will aim to talk about it constantly for approximately three days or till listener gives up the will to live. After that I usually remember that prayer helps and have a go at that.
6. Are you a jeans or yoga pants kind of mom? I like to mix it up, but I am allergic to anything with an exercise based word in it.
7. What do you like to do as a family? We love to have adventures of any kind and watch movies together.
8. Do you have any pets? We have a dog ‘Barney’ he behaves as badly as the kids.
9.What genre of music do you listen to? I love Indie music with a sprinkling of Heavy Metal ( I know, seriously). But I also like anything with a guitar or piano like Jack Johnson or Mumford and Sons. I like loads of music!
10.What is the hardest thing about blogging? Worrying whether I make any sense at all and hoping that people will still like me! And being rubbish at grammar.
Here are my nominee’s, 10 of the blogs that I love to read:
Emma @ A New Name
Tanya @ Thorns and Gold
Antonia @ Mama Sunshine
Krish @ KrishK.com
Jo @ Creative Mojo
Kate @ The Creative Procrastinator
Jackie @ Facebook Ferrets
Kate @ The Small Things
It’s so nice to give these blogs a mention! Some of them are newer than others, but I really value these blogs and wanted to give them a shout out.
O.K, bloggers here are your 10 questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
3. What is your favourite book?
4.Who is your hero/heroine?
5.What is your favourite post of all the posts you have written?
6. What is your most treasured possession?
7. What is the best bit of advice you received about writing a blog?
8. Do you have a favourite band or singer?
9. What was your best subject at school?
10. What would be your dream job?
There you go. Job done 🙂 I look forward to reading your answers!